ARGUNA® 4500 순은 전해질
This combination does not exist.
ARGUNA® 4500 is a fine silver electrolyte for the fast deposition of ultra-bright coatings with excellent bonding, soldering and adhesive properties.
ARGUNA® 4500 is used for the selective deposition of bright silver layers in reel-to-reel plating using flow and spray technologies such as jet or spot plating modules. Applicable current density and plating speed mainly depend on the electrolyte agitation at the parts, i.e. on the flow velocity in the plant. Under optimum conditions, layers with extreme brightness and reflectance can be produced.
The electrolyte works with insoluble anodes and can be operated with very low concentrations of free cyanide.
- High-speed electrolyte for the selective deposition of fine silver
- For reel-to-reel plating using flow or spray technologies
- Bright coatings with very good soldering and bonding properties
- Insoluble anodes
- With little free cyanide
- Contact surface for semiconductors and electrical components
- Leadframe packaging for soldering, bonding and adhesive applications
Umicore is a global materials technology and recycling group, with about 10,000 employees and a turnover of € 10.4 billion in 2015. Umicore generates the majority of its revenues and dedicates most of its R&D efforts to clean technologies, such as emission control catalysts, materials for rechargeable batteries and recycling. Umicore’s overriding goal of sustainable value creation is based on an ambition to develop, produce and recycle materials in a way that fulfils its mission: materials for a better life.