Vàng Auruna 5100 Nguyên Chất Cho Linh Kiện Điện Tử
This combination does not exist.
Pure gold coatings with very good bonding and soldering properties
AURUNA® 5100 is a neutral fine gold electrolyte for depositing matt, lemon-yellow coatings. It's specifically developed for applications requiring excellent bonding and soldering properties.
In addition to good ductility, the layers from AURUNA® 5100 also exhibit a low hardness and a low contact resistance. Even under production conditions, the layers have a high gold purity of 99.99 wt. % Au.
The coatings meet the requirements of ASTM B488-01, Type III, Code A/B.
- Neutral electrolyte for pure gold coatings with very good thickness distribution
- High current efficiency
- Resist-friendly operating conditions
- Excellent bonding and soldering properties
- Low contact resistance
- Classification according to ASTM B488-01 Type III, Code A/B
- Compatible with standard BGA requirements
- Easy maintenance and high stability of the electrolyte
- Rigid and flexible printed circuit boards
- BGA applications
- Ceramic and metallic substrates
Umicore is a global materials technology and recycling group, with about 10,000 employees and a turnover of € 10.4 billion in 2015. Umicore generates the majority of its revenues and dedicates most of its R&D efforts to clean technologies, such as emission control catalysts, materials for rechargeable batteries and recycling. Umicore’s overriding goal of sustainable value creation is based on an ambition to develop, produce and recycle materials in a way that fulfils its mission: materials for a better life.