Keo Phủ Nano Cho Linh Kiện Kĩ Thuật
This combination does not exist.
Reliable protection for technical precious metal surfaces
Umicore Sealing is a post-treatment process specially designed for technical precious metal surfaces. The result is a protective, transparent layer just a few nanometers thick. Depending on the application, this layer specifically prevents tarnishing, discoloration and corrosion.
In addition, the product quality is increased by appropriate properties. Umicore Sealing, for example, impresses with a significant reduction in the coefficient of friction, which results in a significant reduction in mating forces for plug contacts.
The technical layer properties, such as the contact resistance, are retained compared to an untreated surface. Subsequent processing (e.g. soldering) is also possible without hesitation.
All our protective coatings do not contain any environmentally harmful components such as solvents, CFCs, CHCs, hydrocarbons or chromium compounds. They are therefore biologically harmless.
- Wide range of products enables targeted protection for a variety of applications
- Protects against corrosion, tarnishing, discoloration, dirt, abrasion and scratches
- Reduces insertion and withdrawal forces
- Electrochemical and electroless processes possible
- Optimized for rack, barrel and reel-to-reel systems
- Very short treatment times possible
- Easy to use
- Do not contain any environmentally harmful components such as solvents, CFCs,
- CHCs, hydrocarbons or chromium compounds
- No influence on colour or gloss of the final layer
- Plug connectors (also in the automotive sector)
- Lead frames
- Smart cards
Umicore is a global materials technology and recycling group, with about 10,000 employees and a turnover of € 10.4 billion in 2015. Umicore generates the majority of its revenues and dedicates most of its R&D efforts to clean technologies, such as emission control catalysts, materials for rechargeable batteries and recycling. Umicore’s overriding goal of sustainable value creation is based on an ambition to develop, produce and recycle materials in a way that fulfils its mission: materials for a better life.